Starting July 1, 2023, CU Health Plan members enrolled in Anthem's Exclusive, Extended or High Deductible plans will see important changes to CVS Caremark pharmacy coverage. Learn more about these changes, where to fill your prescriptions and what actions to take at cu.edu/pharmacy.
Make the most of remote work with virtual resources
For the past few months, remote work has become the norm across CU. You may have developed an effective work routine, or you may still be trying to find your ideal routine. However, as everyone’s circumstances and needs evolve, it is always good to reassess and improve your skills and habits.
We have compiled the following online resources to help CU employees become more efficient and focused and reduce pressure and stress:
- Tips for Working Remotely
- Executive Presence on Video Conference
- 5 Key Work From Home Insights
- Contributing as a Virtual Team Member
- Tips for Maintaining Balance While Working Remotely
- Time Management Working From Home
- The Art of Working Remotely: How to Ensure Productivity vs. a Time Suck
Connecting with Colleagues
- 9 Creative Ways to Stay Connected to Your Coworkers When You’re All Working From Home
- 11 Remote Workers on the Strategies They Use to Bond with Coworkers
Additional resources are available on Employee Services’ COVID-19 website. For help with accessibility and online help, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Add new comment