The University's managed travel program is designed to meet the travel needs of all individuals who travel on official University business.

Pre-approval is required for all trips. In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) and effective March 12, 2020, all domestic and international travel must be approved using Concur Request prior to booking a trip. 

Use the Concur Travel & Expense System (Concur) to book domestic and international travel and to process expense reports. Use the University's travel management company, Christopherson Business Travel (CBT), to book group travel; you can also use CBT for individual domestic and international bookings, if desired. 

To get started, click a link below.

Are you an infrequent traveler?

You may want to visit the links below. They offer good tips and reminders for infrequent travelers.