NEW EXTENDED HOURS: Effective March 2, 2015, FinPro Help will be open over the noon hour!
Vision, Mission, and Core Values
Lead the CU community as a strategic partner, providing innovative solutions that support the University’s goals and objectives.
The role of the Procurement Service Center (PSC) is to support all CU campuses by applying our core values to assist customers with spend management, procure-to-pay, and travel management responsibilities. The PSC partners with CU constituents and suppliers to provide collaborative, innovative, and leading practices that deliver high quality expertise, significant value, and excellent customer service.
The PSC advises CU leadership on important procurement and travel management issues and is a proactive source for critical supplier and market information. We coordinate and streamline procurement activity across all campuses to leverage economies of scale and limit variability in cost and quality for goods and services.
The PSC continuously adapts to emerging technology, evolving supply chain issues, and changing economic conditions. Our priorities include customer service, value creation, process improvement, technology enhancement, and innovative solutions that best serve the CU community.
We are committed to the following core values and strive to deliver a best-in-class program for the University. Success is driven by:
- Customer Service: We are a service organization committed to providing customers with efficient processes and tools that maximize value in the areas of procure-to-pay and travel management.
- Collaboration: We serve a wide range of customers including faculty, staff, students, suppliers, and the public. We are all part of the CU community and through collaboration, outreach, and education, we work together as one team to understand requirements and develop solutions that optimize value and mitigate risk.
- Value Creation: We recognize that value comes in more forms than cost savings and we measure it accordingly.
- Innovation: We have a responsibility to continuously challenge our suppliers and our processes to improve the quality of products and services we deliver. We are leaders in developing and implementing solutions that enhance the customer experience and facilitate innovative thinking through strategic supplier partnerships.
- Expertise: We provide subject matter expertise to our customers in the areas of procure-to-pay and travel management so they can focus on their core responsibilities.