Department Body Top
Stay up to date on procurement and travel news with the PSC Communicator.
- Fiscal Year-End Deadlines and Reminders
- New RPA Form Streamlines Recognition Program Documentation
- Flowers and Immediate Family Members
- Mileage to Primary Work Location: Not Reimbursable
- Knowledge Nook: Procurement Dashboards
Our eProcurement system, CU Marketplace, is a purchasing and payment-processing system that enables online shopping, including CU-specific catalogs.
Concur is used to book travel, reconcile Procurement Card transactions, and process Travel reimbursements.
Learn how to do business with the University – whether you’re a current supplier or you want to be a supplier in future.