CU Supplier Portal Information
The CU Supplier Portal is available through the University's eProcurement system, CU Marketplace. The portal allows suppliers (external entities/individuals paid by CU) to do the following:
- Register online to become a supplier with CU.
- View and respond to University solicitations on CU's BidNet website.
- Submit invoices and invoice status online (this access replaces the need to submit to email@example.com or to contact the University for invoice status information).
Updating your informationNeed to make a change to your address, contact information, or other information? Contact CUSupplier@cu.edu with the information to be changed and they can take care of that for you!
Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Applicable to Purchase Orders issued on or after 1/1/2023: Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Applicable to Purchase Orders issued on or before 12/31/2022: Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Investigating Invoice Payment Status
- Submitting Purchase Order Invoices in the CU Marketplace Portal
- Registering as a Supplier - Companies/Independent Contractors
- Registering as a Supplier - Individuals