PSC Travel: During Travel



Receipt Management

An itemized receipt and proof of payment are required for any expense over $75 and for official function food/beverage expenses in any dollar amount.
Learn more

Airport Parking

Discounts on parking near Denver International Airport are offered to all University of Colorado employees for both personal and business travel.
Learn more





Please see below for resources providing immediate support while in travel status. 

Christopherson Business Travel Contact Information

During Business Hours:
Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. 

After Hours: 
After 5:30 p.m. weeknights, Saturday and Sunday and Holidays  

  • Toll Free Phone: 1.800.954.0023 - Reference ID code 6LV
  • International After Hours: 682.233.0916 - Reference ID code 6LV

Travel Card Declines

If your university issued Travel Card has been declined while in travel status, please reach out to US Bank at 1.800.344.5696. If the reason for the card decline is related to credit limits, please contact the Commercial Card Office at for assistance. 

For non-emergency updates to Travel Card credit limits when not in travel status, please submit the Request for credit limit updates in Concur.

Medical, Security or Logistical Assistance While Abroad

The university provides travelers with medical and security assistance through International SOS. Should you need medical, security or logistical expertise while traveling internationally, International SOS is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, all over the world.  

International SOS Contact Information

1.215.942.8478 – dedicated phone line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
University of Colorado Membership Number 11BCAS000006

Additional information on International SOS and other international travel resources can be located on the University Risk Management International Travel webpage.

Accident While Driving a Rental Car

In the event of an accident or other incident involving a rental car obtained through the university’s travel program while in travel status, the damage waiver insurance coverage provided on rentals through the program is in effect.  The required proof of insurance for each contracted agency can be found below: 

If you are involved in an accident, be sure to contact the local authorities, if appropriate. Also be sure to collect the contact and insurance information for the other vehicle's driver – regardless of fault. 

The traveling employee is responsible for filing an affidavit/accident claim with the car rental agency. Contact as needed for assistance with receiving a resolution following an accident.