Effective Date: 1/1/2020
The Travel Arranger form is two forms in one with two tabs along the bottom: one to add travel arrangers and another to delete travel arrangers.
Use the ADD Arrangers tab to:
- Identify a travel arranger for 25 or more individuals.
- Add a travel arranger for everyone in an org unit, by using org unit # instead of listing the names of each individual.
Use the DELETE Arrangers tab to:
- Delete a specific travel arranger who currently works on behalf of 25 or more individuals.
- Delete a travel arranger for everyone in an org unit, by using org unit # instead of listing the names of each individual.
- Delete any number of inactive travel arrangers (since you can't delete inactive employee travel arrangers yourself).
Only have a few travel arrangers to add or delete? Make this update in the Concur Travel & Expense System. See Concur How-to: Identifying Travel Arrangers.