The FinPro Help Desk will be closed on Friday, April 26, from 11:00am-5:00pm, for a staff training event. Normal business hours will resume on Monday, April 29.
Effective Date: 7/1/2014
The Travel Arranger form has two tabs along the bottom: one to add travel arrangers and another to delete travel arrangers.
Use the ADD Arrangers tab to:
- Identify a travel arranger for 25 or more individuals.
- Add a travel arranger for everyone in an org unit, by using org unit # instead of listing the names of each individual.
Use the DELETE Arrangers tab to:
- Delete a specific travel arranger who currently works on behalf of 25 or more individuals.
- Delete a travel arranger for everyone in an org unit, by using org unit # instead of listing the names of each individual.
- Delete any number of inactive travel arrangers (since you can't delete inactive employee travel arrangers yourself).
Only have a few travel arrangers to add or delete? You should make those travel arranger changes within the Concur Travel & Expense System. Refer to the Step-by-Step Guide Identifying Travel Arrangers for further information.