The University of Colorado is closely monitoring the situation in Israel, Gaza, and the West Bank as it affects University travel. Many airlines have already cancelled or suspended flights, and traveler advisories are changing regularly. For the most up-to-date information on worldwide travel advisories and how those impact any University business travel planning, please refer to the US Department of State Travel Advisories page.
CU travelers are also encouraged to utilize ISOS Membership Services (enter CU’s Membership No. 11BCAS000006 to log in) as an additional resource. To receive updated notifications dependent on your travel destination, download the ISOS mobile app. Note: All travel booked through Concur/CBT is automatically registered with ISOS.
A travel arranger (also called a travel assistant) is an individual authorized to book travel in the Concur Travel & Expense System, on behalf of another employee. Travel arrangers can view another’s upcoming trips in Concur, whether those trips were booked using Concur or Christopherson Business Travel.
Travel arrangers can use Concur to book travel for non-employees. The PSC reviews a listing of travel arrangers on a quarterly basis and grants this access to any new travel arrangers. If you are a new travel arranger and need this ability immediately, email email@example.com.
Read the procedures
- In Concur, select your Profile menu in the upper right corner of your screen. Click Assistants/Arrangers (left-side menu). If you already have travel arrangers identified, they will appear here.
- To add a Travel Arranger:
- Click the [+]Add an Assistant link (right side of section).
- In the Assistant field, search for the employee you wish to add as your travel arranger. You can search by name, employee ID, or email address.
- Select your travel arranger from the resulting list.
- Check the Can book travel for me checkbox.
- If you want to identify this individual as your one primary travel arranger, check the Is my primary assistant for travel checkbox. A primary travel arranger will receive an emailed itinerary no matter who books your trips. You can only have one primary travel arranger.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of this section.
- To remove a Travel Arranger because you no longer want them to book travel on your behalf:
- Locate the appropriate individual and, on the far right of your screen, click the trash can icon in line with that individual’s name.
- You will receive a pop-up message for verification. To remove the travel arranger from your list, click OK.
- To add or remove 25 or more travel arrangers:
- Submit the Travel Arranger form instead.
- You can also use the TA form to remove any number of inactive travel arrangers or to identify travel arrangers by HR org number.
Are you a Travel Arranger?
To see a list of employees for whom you can arrange travel:
- In Concur, click on the Travel tab. (This information is not stored in your Concur Profile.) From the Travel tab, click on Arrangers then I’m Assisting…
- You can remove individuals from this list by clicking the trash can icon in line with their name.
- You cannot add individuals to this list. If someone wants you to be able to book travel on their behalf, they’ll need to identify you as their travel arranger in their Concur Profile.