A travel arranger (also called a travel assistant) is an individual authorized to book travel in the Concur Travel & Expense System, on behalf of another person. Travel arrangers can view another’s upcoming trips in Concur, whether those trips were booked using Concur or Christopherson Business Travel.
Note: This role is not needed to use CBT to book travel on behalf of another person.
Read the procedures
- Select your Profile menu in the upper right corner of your screen. Click Assistants/Arrangers (left-side menu). If you already have travel arrangers identified, they will appear here.
- To add a Travel Arranger:
- Click the [+]Add an Assistant link (right side of section).
- In the Assistant field, search for the employee you wish to add as your travel arranger. You can search by name, employee ID, or email address.
- Select your travel arranger from the resulting list.
- Check the Can book travel for me checkbox.
- If you want to identify this individual as your one primary travel arranger, check the Is my primary assistant for travel checkbox. A primary travel arranger will receive an emailed itinerary no matter who books your trips.
You can only have one primary travel arranger.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of this section.
- To remove a Travel Arranger:
- Locate the appropriate individual and, on the far right of your screen, click the trash can icon in line with that individual’s name.
- You will receive a pop-up message for verification. To remove the travel arranger from your list, click OK.
- To add or remove 25 or more travel arrangers:
- Submit the Travel Arranger form instead.
- You can also use the Travel Arranger form to remove any number of inactive travel arrangers or to identify travel arrangers by HR org number.
- To see a list of employees for whom you can arrange travel:
- You’ll have to go to the Travel tab as this information is not stored in your Concur Profile. From the Travel tab, click on Arrangers then I’m Assisting…
- You can remove individuals from this list by clicking the trash can icon in line with their name.
- You are unable to add individuals to this list as they’ll need to designate you as their Travel Arranger from their own Concur Profile.