Travel expenses paid by the University must be incurred for official university business and must comply with the PSC Procedural Statement Travel  as well as with any other applicable rules and regulations.
For a summary of the travel process, see the Travel Overview .
For information about the Concur Travel and Expense System, see Concur Travel and Expense .
- Booking University Travel for Employees 
- Calculating Reimbursable Miles 
- Campus portals 
- Car Rental 
- Card applications and Non-Employee forms 
- Christopherson Business Travel 
- Christopherson's Non-employee Travel Request form 
- Currency conversion 
- DIA Parking Price Agreements 
- Health-related alerts 
- International travel information: UCB  | UCCS | UCD 
- iSOS (International SOS) 
- Mileage Rates (Under Mileage)
- Per Diem (Meal) Rates 
- Preferred Hotel Program 
- PSC Procedural Statement Travel 
- Travel assistance 
- Travel Card Handbook 
- Travel Card insurance 
- Travel warnings 
- University Risk Management (international travel)