Marshall Fire: We know that many of our students, faculty and staff have been affected by the Marshall Fire, and the University of Colorado will do everything we can to provide support. Please visit your campus page for immediate resources.
In a recent CU System Administration survey, employees requested to training and tips be more effective and comfortable in a remote work situation. Employee Services has collected these virtual aids, ranging from LinkedIn Learning courses to short news articles, to help make your work day successful.
Browse available resources:
- Tips for Working Remotely (LinkedIn Learning Course - 32 minutes)
- Executive Presence on Video Conference (LinkedIn Learning Course - 34 minutes)
- 5 Key Work From Home Insights (Forbes Article)
- Contributing as a Virtual Team Member (Skillsoft Course - 18 minutes)
- Tips for Maintaining Balance While Working Remotely (Skillsoft Article)
- Time Management Working From Home (LinkedIn Learning Course - 1 hour and 30 minutes)
- The Art of Working Remotely: How to Ensure Productivity vs. a Time Suck (Forbes Article)
Connecting with Colleagues
Supervisors: Managing a Remote Team
- Strategies to Motivate and Engage Remote Workers (Skillsoft Video - 4 minutes)