Marshall Fire: We know that many of our students, faculty and staff have been affected by the Marshall Fire, and the University of Colorado will do everything we can to provide support. Please visit your campus page for immediate resources.
FranklinCovey is a world leader in helping organizations achieve transformational workplace results. Facilitated by campus representatives, these in-person workshops are designed to encourage leadership, project management and improving productivity among participants. Contact your campus administrator to request a workshop at your office.
Note: Fees are associated with materials and participation. Continuing Professional Education Units are available to participants.
The following FranklinCovey courses are available:
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- 5 Choices of Extraordinary Productivity
- Project Management for the Unofficial Project Manager
- Leading at the Speed of Trust
- 4 Essential Roles of Leadership
- 6 Critical Practices for Leading a Team
Contact your campus administrator for more information.
Learners can enroll in a course through Skillsoft.