FranklinCovey is a world leader in helping organizations achieve transformational workplace results. Facilitated by campus representatives, these in-person workshops are designed to encourage leadership, project management and improving productivity among participants. Contact your campus administrator to request a workshop at your office.
Note: Fees are associated with materials and participation. Continuing Professional Education Units are available to participants.
The following FranklinCovey courses are available:
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- 5 Choices of Extraordinary Productivity
- Project Management for the Unofficial Project Manager
- Leading at the Speed of Trust
- 4 Essential Roles of Leadership
- 6 Critical Practices for Leading a Team
Contact your campus administrator for more information.
Learners can enroll in a course through Skillsoft.