The University of Colorado offers the following sponsored learning programs:
- CU on Coursera: Courses taught by CU faculty with over 200 non-credit courses that offer a Coursera certificate. Available to faculty, staff, students, and POIs.
- Coursera Partner Consortium: Courses taught by faculty with Coursera’s elite global university partners. Non-credit courses offer a Coursera certificate is available to faculty, staff, and degree-seeking students.
Note: Courses offered by other institutions, separate from the Coursera Learning Programs, may have associated costs.
- Interactive videos and resources.
- A unique offering of CU curated courses over a variety of topics.
- Flexible and adaptive schedules taken at your own pace.
- Earn a verified and shareable certificate of achievement.
Courses are offered at no cost to all employees and students. *Limitations on usage are noted above
Faculty, Staff & POIs