The University of Colorado offers the following sponsored learning programs:
- CU on Coursera: Courses taught by CU faculty with over 200 non-credit courses that offer a Coursera certificate. Available to faculty, staff, students, and POIs.
- Coursera Partner Consortium: Courses taught by faculty with Coursera’s elite global university partners. Non-credit courses offer a Coursera certificate is available to faculty, staff, and degree-seeking students.
- Log on to your student portal.
- Select Training, in the lower right navigation.
- Select either the CU on Coursera or Coursera Partner Consortium tile.
CU Boulder Students
- Log in to buffportal.colorado.edu using your identikey credentials.
- In the Buff Portal's menu at the top left, search for "Coursera".
- Select either CU on Coursera or Coursera Partner Consortium.
Faculty, Staff & POIs
- Log on to your campus portal (https://my.cu.edu).
- Open the CU Resources dropdown menu and select Training.
- Click the CU on Coursera or Coursera Partner Consortium tile.
- On the home page, click Join for Free.
- Click the Log in with the University of Colorado button.
- Select your campus and then log in using your CU credentials.
Note: Courses offered by other institutions, separate from the Coursera Learning Programs, may have associated costs.
- Interactive videos and resources.
- A unique offering of CU curated courses over a variety of topics.
- Flexible and adaptive schedules taken at your own pace.
- Earn a verified and shareable certificate of achievement.
Courses are offered at no cost to all employees and students. *Limitations on usage are noted above