Want to earn an extra $25 each month? Join Be Colorado Move. program and stay active.
Earn $25 each month just by staying active! Payments are made quarterly in January, April, July and October.
As a primary member of a CU Health Plan, you can participate in Be Colorado Move. This program provides an incentive of $25 a month just for tracking at least 12 days a month of qualified fitness/exercise with either the Move. app or a wearable activity tracker.
Move. participants who log either 30 minutes of moderate activity or 10,000 steps a day for at least 12 days a month, will receive up to $25 a month. Moderate activity is any movement that elevates your heart rate for at least 30 minutes. This includes weightlifting, biking, running or swimming.
Participants must be the primary member of a CU Health Plan to sign up for monthly incentives. Dependent spouses and children are not eligible to enroll.
How to participate:
- Enroll in the Be Colorado Move. program.
- Complete 30 minutes of moderate to intense activity or walk 10,000 steps a day for at least 12 days a month.
- Track each activity on your phone with the Be Colorado Move. app or an activity-tracking device such as a Fitbit, Jawbone, Misfit Shine, Garmin, etc.
- Sync your active days to the Be Colorado website if you are tracking with the app. Wearable devices automatically sync your activity by linking them at becolorado.digifit.com.
- Earn your $25 incentive payment