TIAA financial consultations move to phone, virtual options
TIAA is taking steps to ensure the safety of CU employees and their associates. In light of the impacts of the coronavirus, TIAA will be converting their in-person counseling sessions to either phone or virtual counseling through April 13 and possibly further.
Their financial consultants remain committed to you during these unprecedented times.
- For participants converting to phone counseling: In-person consultation appointments will be conducted at the same time as the participants originally scheduled date and time. They will receive a call from their Financial Consultant at a confirmed phone number.
- For participants converting to virtual counseling: Participants who are converted to virtual counseling, or who choose to participate in the program, will receive a link to Adobe Connect. They will be asked to download an application prior to the meeting that will allow for face time and screen sharing.
If you have questions and concerns about the state of your retirement plan, you are encouraged to schedule a counseling session through their online registration site. Additional dates are being added.
No matter what stage in life you’re in, meeting with a TIAA financial consultant can provide you clarity, a better understanding of where you are and what you need to do to achieve your goals. Consultants will work with you to understand your personal situation and goals, then provide guidance tailored to your needs.
What can a financial consultation help you with?
- Organizing and investing for your long-term goals
- Creating an optimal saving plan
- Determining if your retirement strategy is on track
- Exploring your options as you plan your transition into retirement
TIAA consultations are provided to you at no cost, and you don’t need a TIAA account to participate.