Marshall Fire: We know that many of our students, faculty and staff have been affected by the Marshall Fire, and the University of Colorado will do everything we can to provide support. Please visit your campus page for immediate resources.
Open Enrollment begins Monday: Here's what to expect
Mark your calendar for Open Enrollment, April 23 - May 11. This is your chance to keep, waive or enroll in medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance and savings plans. It's important to learn about these plans to make the smart call on your selections.
Here's what's new:
- The amount faculty, staff and regular retirees pay for care will not increase for the 2018-19 plan year. Early retirees may see small increases in dental premiums.
- CU Health Plan - Exclusive members will no longer be restricted to three regional networks (north, south and central). A statewide network will be put in place, providing greater access to doctors and specialists.
- Emergency department copays for CU Health Plan - Exclusive, Extended and Kaiser will increase to $250, which will be waived if you are admitted to the hospital.
- Out-of-pocket limits for CU Health Plan – Exclusive, Extended and Kaiser are increasing to $7,350 for individuals and $14,700 for families. CU Health Plan – High Deductible will remain the same.
See the full list of changes on the Open Enrollment website.
Happy with your current benefits? You may not need to take any action
If you take no action, you will be automatically re-enrolled in your 2017-18 benefits for the new plan year. However, if you have a Health Care Flexible Spending Account or a Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, you must re-enroll for plan year 2018-19.
Mark your calendar for Open Enrollment sessions
April 23: Open Enrollment begins at 8 a.m.
April 23 – May 2: Benefits Sessions and Vendor Fairs hosted by Employee Services’ benefits professionals will be held on each CU campus, allowing employees to learn more about plan changes and speak with insurance providers.
Find your campus below:
- Monday, April 23 - CU Anschutz
- Tuesday, April 24 - CU Boulder
- Monday, April 30 - CU Denver
- Tuesday, May 1 - CU Colorado Springs
- Wednesday, May 2 - CU System
May 11: Open Enrollment ends at 5 p.m.