Employee Services will be closed on Tuesday, April 4 for a staff event.
We will reopen at 8 a.m. Wednesday, April 5.
A few quick things to know:
- Passive enrollment: If you would like to keep the same benefit choices, no action is required and you will be automatically re-enrolled. If you want to make a change, we'll provide many ways to learn about and compare plans.
- There's one exception: You must actively enroll in Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for plan year 2023-24.
- Now is a good time to consider other benefits: Do you need to update your beneficiaries, enroll in or adjust voluntary retirement contributions, enroll in a Health Savings Account or make changes to your life insurance policies? Even though you can do these things anytime of year, Open Enrollment is a great time to take a closer look. Full plan details will be available on April 17.
- How to enroll: You will make your Open Enrollment changes in the portal using the benefits enrollment tool. If you need a login or have access issues, visit our enrollment tool access page.
- Note: The Benefits Enrollment Tool will be unavailable from 4 p.m. April 22 to 4 a.m. April 23 for maintenance.
Before Open Enrollment begins, complete three quick tasks to prepare:
#1: Watch this course to understand the basics
Employee Services has put together this comprehensive benefits plan on-demand course, Basics of CU Health Plans and Pretax Savings, to help you plot our your plan options so you're ready to go for Open Enrollment. It's available in English and Spanish.
#2: Sign up for Open Enrollment text reminders
Don’t miss your window to enroll in, update or change your health coverage. Sign up to receive Open Enrollment texts via RAVE Alerts. Each year during Open Enrollment, you’ll get three brief text messages reminding you to take action before it’s too late.
#3: Look up your current plans
- Log in to my.cu.edu.
- Click the CU Resources tab. (If you are a CU System Administration employee, skip this step.)
- Open the CU Resources Home dropdown menu, and select Benefits & Wellness.
- Select Benefits Summary. Your benefits for the current plan year will display.
Click an item below to learn more