Year-end is approaching: Make sure you have completed your tasks
The end of the year is approaching. There are many things to wrap up by the end of the year, but don’t forget about some important payroll tasks.
Complete these tasks for a successful year-end:
- Update your address through the employeement portal to ensure you receive your W-2 at the end of the tax year
- Verify your Social Security Number
- Review your paycheck every pay day
- Double check your tax withholdings with the IRS calculator
- Sign up for digital delivery of forms and notices
By ensuring these tasks are complete, you can sit back, relax and prepare for the upcoming tax season.