Employee Services will be closed on Tuesday, April 4 for a staff event.
We will reopen at 8 a.m. Wednesday, April 5.
Plan for your financial future with one-on-one consultations
For many people, planning for retirement can be an unfamiliar and challenging task. Most of us are not financial experts and may avoid planning for retirement due to fear of the unknown.
However, as a CU employee, you have access to a plethora of available resources to help you with your financial planning, including one-on-one personal financial consultations with a TIAA representative. While these sessions were only held virtually in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, TIAA recently expanded its in-person options on CU campuses.
Meeting with a TIAA representative can help you plan the best financial future for yourself and your family.
They’ll help you answer important questions such as:
- Do I have the optimal savings plan?
- Am I investing responsibly for my long-term goals?
- Is my retirement strategy effective?
- What are my options as I approach the transition into retirement?
- Am I doing what is best for myself and my family?
- How do I combine/rollover retirement accounts?
Consultations are provided to you at no cost, as part of CU’s retirement plans. TIAA representatives don’t work on commission and will work with you to understand your individual situation and goals and provide guidance based on your needs.
Schedule a no-cost consultation.
Add new comment