Create, build and share content as a curator in LinkedIn Learning
Drive learner engagement by becoming a curator on LinkedIn Learning. As a curator you can help learners in your organization achieve their learning or job development goals.
Curators are able to:
- Create learning content: Upload internal content and curate customized learning paths and collections. Learning paths indicate a specific series of courses and videos that you’d like your learners to take in sequence, while collections are a group of courses or videos that do not have a particular order.
- Share content: Recommend content to colleagues or groups of people within the organization.
- Get insights: Measure the success of your learning programs with insights on views and completions.
Not sure how this functionality can help? Here are just a few examples of training opportunities you can offer people in different roles at CU:
- Creating learning paths for students to supplement your syllabus
- Uploading personal courses and lectures
- Creating learning paths on interviewing skills for students
- Sharing job seeking training with students
To become a curator in LinkedIn Learning, email email@example.com to get started.
Rock Your Profile webinars coming soon
Join LinkedIn and Employee Services April 13 and 14 for Rock Your Profile, an interactive learning experience that will give you tips and insights into making your LinkedIn profile stand out. April 13 sessions will be focused on current faculty and staff, and the April 14 session will be geared towards CU students.
Each interactive session, led by a LinkedIn representative, will help attendees get noticed with a robust LinkedIn profile, connect with professional and industry leaders, allow you to share your unique perspective with others and discover new opportunities.
Whether you’ve never used LinkedIn before or want to get more out of it, you’ll learn ways to put your skills and expertise in the spotlight. You’ll receive information about best practices, as well as tips and insights to help you build an all-star LinkedIn profile.
Faculty and Staff Sessions
Noon - 1 p.m.
2 - 3 p.m.
Noon - 1 p.m.
Take a peek at what to expect at this year's sessions.