Marshall Fire: We know that many of our students, faculty and staff have been affected by the Marshall Fire, and the University of Colorado will do everything we can to provide support. Please visit your campus page for immediate resources.
Create, build and share content as a curator in LinkedIn Learning
Drive learner engagement by becoming a curator on LinkedIn Learning. As a curator you can help learners in your organization achieve their learning or job development goals.
Curators are able to:
- Create learning content: Upload internal content and curate customized learning paths and collections. Learning paths indicate a specific series of courses and videos that you’d like your learners to take in sequence, while collections are a group of courses or videos that do not have a particular order.
- Share content: Recommend content to colleagues or groups of people within the organization.
- Get insights: Measure the success of your learning programs with insights on views and completions.
Not sure how this functionality can help? Here are just a few examples of training opportunities you can offer people in different roles at CU:
- Creating learning paths for students to supplement your syllabus
- Uploading personal courses and lectures
- Creating learning paths on interviewing skills for students
- Sharing job seeking training with students
To become a curator in LinkedIn Learning, email email@example.com to get started.