Create, build and share content as a curator in LinkedIn Learning
Drive learner engagement by becoming a curator on LinkedIn Learning. As a curator you can help learners in your organization achieve their learning or job development goals.
Curators are able to:
- Create learning content: Upload internal content and curate customized learning paths and collections. Learning paths indicate a specific series of courses and videos that you’d like your learners to take in sequence, while collections are a group of courses or videos that do not have a particular order.
- Share content: Recommend content to colleagues or groups of people within the organization.
- Get insights: Measure the success of your learning programs with insights on views and completions.
Not sure how this functionality can help? Here are just a few examples of training opportunities you can offer people in different roles at CU:
- Creating learning paths for students to supplement your syllabus
- Uploading personal courses and lectures
- Creating learning paths on interviewing skills for students
- Sharing job seeking training with students
To become a curator in LinkedIn Learning, email email@example.com to get started.