Marshall Fire: We know that many of our students, faculty and staff have been affected by the Marshall Fire, and the University of Colorado will do everything we can to provide support. Please visit your campus page for immediate resources.
Check your 2018-19 benefits selections in the portal
During Open Enrollment, you made the smart call on your coverage and may have chosen a new set of plans. Now, you can review your benefits selections in the portal (my.cu.edu).
- Log in to your employee portal.
- Select the CU Resources tab. (Don't see any tabs? CU Resources is your homepage).
- Select Benefits Summary from the My Benefits tile on the screen.
- Enter the effective date "7/1/2018"
- Press Refresh. Selections made during Open Enrollment will appear.
Benefits confirmations are available year-round through the portal in an effort to reduce paper usage and eliminate printing and postage costs.
If you have questions about your benefits, call an Employee Services benefits professional at 303-860-4200, option 3. We're here to help.