Look for Form 1095-C in your mailbox and portal
If you were eligible for health benefits last year, your 2018 Form 1095-C is in the mail and employee portal.
About Form 1095-C
Sent annually, Form 1095-C provides information about your employer-provided health insurance coverage and specifies the months of health care coverage for you and your eligible dependents.
When completing a federal tax return, you must indicate whether you had qualifying health coverage for all of 2018 or whether you qualified for a health coverage exemption. Per IRS rules, submitting this form with your 2018 tax filing is not required. However, it should be kept with any 2018 tax records.
Access Form 1095-C electronically
Follow these steps to access your form in the mail:
- Log into the employee portal.
- Click on the CU Resources Home dropdown menu at the top, center of the page.
- Select Benefits & Wellness from the dropdown menu.
- Choose the Benefits Tools tile.
- Click the View Form 1095-C tile.
- You’ll be prompted to verify your identity before you can access this information. Once authorized, click on the Tax Form you’d like to view and download your form. If a form has not been issued to you, a message will populate stating that no form is available.
Have questions? Resources are available
If you have questions about this form, a qualified tax advisor should be consulted. General information and instructions can be found here.
For additional assistance, please contact an Employee Services benefits professional at 303-860-4200, option 3, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.