Sign up for digital delivery and avoid crowding your mailbox
As an employee, CU is legally required to provide you these important documents for your records:
- Form 1095-C
- University of Colorado Health and Welfare Plan’s Notice of Privacy Practices
- Summary Annual Report for the University of Colorado Health and Welfare Plan and Trust
Avoid large packets and paper in your mailbox and enroll in digital delivery. When you sign up for digital delivery, your Form 1095-C and benefits notices will be delivered via email and stored in your campus portal, rather than sent to you by mail. This reduces mailing costs and decreases the risk of these important documents being misplaced.
How to enroll:
- Log into the portal
- Select My Info and Pay from the drop-down menu at the top, center of the page
- Click the Digital Delivery Options tile.
- Choose from Benefits Notices Delivery or Form 1095-C Delivery. Additional authentication will be requested. Once authorized, you can proceed.
- After reading the agreement for your selection(s), click the Consent radio button and Submit.
If you wish to continue receiving forms and notices in the mail, no action is required.