While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at email@example.com or 303-860-4200, option 2.
Staff performance cycle ends Jan. 31. Prepare for reviews and evaluations with Skillsoft, Lynda.com resources
It's almost time for performance reviews. The university staff performance cycle ended on Dec. 31 for CU Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus, and ends on Jan. 31 for CU System, UCCS and CU Boulder.
Despite the earlier review period, merit increases still take effect on July 1.
Upcoming deadlines for university and classified staff
Deadlines for university and classified staff can be found below.
University staff review cycle
- February: All university staff should be reviewed and have performance conversations with their supervisor.
- March 1: Your campus Human Resources office must receive all performance evaluations. In March, supervisors should set goals for the next review period with each of their employees.
Classified staff review cycle
- April 1: The performance cycle begins. All classified staff must be evaluated in April.
- May 1: All evaluations must be turned in to your campus HR office. In May, meet with each classified staff employee to discuss goals for the year.
- June 1: Submit a copy of the front page of the performance plan to your campus HR office.
Review procedures differ by campus, so please reach out to your campus HR for performance management information:
Performance management resources for supervisors and employees
Resources to increase your (and your employees’) performance management skills are available on Skillsoft and Lynda.com.
Access the resources
To access Skillsoft and Lynda.com, follow these steps:
- Log into your campus portal.
- Click on the CU Resources Home dropdown menu and select Training.
- Choose the Skillsoft or Lynda.com tile.
- Once you click on a tile, the system you chose will open in a new tab or browser window. If you need assistance, please see the resources below.