Lynda.com provides an online library of nearly 5,000 instructional videos covering the latest software, creative and business skills. Taught by accomplished instructors and recognized industry experts, Lynda.com is an easy-to-use resource for CU faculty and staff looking to develop skills such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML coding and many more topics.
- Lynda.com is designed for all levels of learners and new courses are added weekly.
- Learning paths can guide your development with the aim of mastering skills that align with your career goals.
- Courses are segmented so you can watch as little or as much as you want.
- Exercise files let you follow along with the instruction as you learn.
- Bookmarks help keep track of what you’d like to watch.
How to access Lynda.com
- Log on to your campus portal.
- Open the dropdown menu at the top of the screen and select Training.
- Select the Lynda.com tile. (Lynda.com will open in a separate window.)