Standing for Human Resources General Ledger, HR/GL professionals manage payroll funding transactions including employee earnings, taxes and deductions and ensure accurate posting of payroll data from the HCM system to the general ledger in the Finance System.
Bookmark and use this page to stay on top of each month’s top transactions, available how-to guides and key dates throughout the Fiscal Year.
From setting up funding prior to payroll to Payroll Expense Transfers (PETs) after payroll has processed, this timely information will help you manage HRGL transactions.
- Additional Pay: Deduction/Tax Special Processing
- Deduction/Tax Override based on Earnings Speedtype
- Earning Account Mapping
- Deduction Account Mapping
- Tax Account Mapping
- Suspense Speedtype Mapping
- Earnings Speedtype Exceptions
- Deduction Speedtype Mapping (UCB & UCCS only)
- Tax Speedtype Mapping (UCB & UCCS only)
- Fringe Rates (UCB & UCCS only)