Need to track your Cherwell ticket? Visit the HCM Dashboard.
HCM WorkCenters organize frequently used reports and queries under the "HCM User Resources" tab or in the main menu under "Reporting Tools." You can also "save" common queries and reports in favorites lists, similar to bookmarks on an Internet browser. You'll have better tools at your disposal, too:
- Cognos pulls data from HCM, the Central Information Warehouse and Finance to provide snapshots of data trends over time.
- PS Query allows you to find existing queries or build your own, pulling real-time data from HCM.
- PeopleSoft Reports uses complex logic to generate dozens of built-in and configured reports.
If you find the existing reports and queries not helpful, please give your feedback through one of the available web forms below to help us better meet your needs.
CU Careers Reports
Step-by-step: CU Careers reporting
Training video: CU Careers Reporting
Step-by-step: Comprehensive learning report
Step-by-step: Creating and modifying queries
Step-by-step: Running queries
Step-by-step: Uploading course completion data
Training video: Reporting
Common Queries and Reports
Job List Query: CUES_HCM_JOB_LIST
Payroll Register Account Detail: CUES_HCM_PAYROLL_REGISTER_DTL
Payroll Register Summary: CUES_HCM_PAYROLL_REGISTER_SUM
Payroll Register: CUES_HCM_PAYROLL_REGISTER
Leave Accruals: CUES_HCM_LEAVE_ACCRUALS
Leave Balances: CUES_HCM_LEAVE_BALANCES
Annual Leave Certification: CUES_HCM_ANNUAL_LV_CERT
Leave Sweep: CUES_HCM_LEAVE_SWEEP
Not finding what you are looking for?
We are always looking for new ways to improve our reports and queries. If you have any feedback, please fill out one of our available web forms:
- Report an Issue with an Existing Report or Query
- Request a Modification to an Existing Report or Query
- Request Development of a New Report or Query *
*Custom reports and queries can take significant time and/or resources. Before requesting a custom report or query, please review the existing queries already available on the CU HCM User WorkCenter. Often, an existing query will meet your needs.
Which tool should I use?
Each tool has a few advantages and disadvantages.
|Cognos||PeopleSoft Reports||PS Query|
Most queries are available with your basic HCM access. Visit our HCM Access and Training page for information on how to obtain any additional roles needed for the more secure queries.
CU Careers also features a simpler, user-friendly tool called Oracle Business Intelligence. Use this to access:
- Internal Candidates
- Hired Candidates
- Candidate timeframe in step/status
- Time posted
- Posting source
- Number of candidates per requisition
- Requisition aging