Get a head start on contracts that terminate early in May
When a contract is terminated before the contract end date and there are Earnings Not Paid (ENP) to pay out, ensure those earnings are included in the final check and that the campus default SpeedType applies.
When a contract with ENP terminates in a month before the contract end date:
- Add the termination date before payroll processes and the ENP will pay out automatically from a specific campus SpeedType stored in the Department Budget Table.
- If you enter the termination date after payroll processes, enter the final ENP payout amount into CU Time. Do not enter an override SpeedType. ENP is paid from a specific campus SpeedType stored in the Department Budget Table.
- Confirm the payout amount from the Contract Payment Details.
- After payroll processes, use the Payroll Register Acct Detail query to confirm the ENP payment. Download the query results to Excel to easily filter for ENP earn codes and SpeedTypes.
Need extra help?
Additionally, find HCM queries from here:
- Log into the employee portal.
- Open the CU Resources dropdown menu and click Business Tools.
- Select the HCM tile and choose HCM Community Users from the drop-down menu.
- Click the HCM WorkCenter tile.
- Select the Resources tab and click the query you desire.