While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely until April 16 to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at 303-860-4200, option 2, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save the date for HCM Town Halls on upcoming HCM changes
HCM Town Halls are coming to University of Colorado campuses from Oct. 1-5. These town halls will provide information about changes to the Hire, Rehire and Additional Job processes, scheduled to debut in December.
- Project details on how we’re ensuring a smooth launch
- A demo of the new launch page, which will simplify data entry
- Demos of changes to hire, rehire, contracts and additional job, approvals and other new features
- Updates on training and webinars
- Details on how we’ll help you best understand and prepare for coming changes
Find your campus town hall
|CU Boulder||Monday, Oct. 1||2-3:30 p.m.||Kittredge Multipurpose Room, Kittredge Central, 2480 Kittredge Loop Dr.|
|UCCS||Thursday, Oct. 4||1:30-3 p.m.||University Center, Theatre 302, 1420 Austin Bluffs Parkway|
|CU Anschutz||Friday, Oct. 5||9:30-11 a.m.||Shore Family Forum, Nighthorse Campbell Building, 13055 E 17th Ave.|
|CU Denver||Friday, Oct. 5||3-4:30 p.m.||Business School, BUS-1800 CoBank Lecture Hall, 1475 Lawrence St.|