Prepare for year-end payroll with webinar, tasks and reminders
Completing these payroll tasks and reviewing important reminders will help ensure you’re prepared for the end of the year. When you’re done, sign up for our upcoming webinar to learn more.
Complete these tasks
- Enter all 2018 moving expenses paid with a purchase order.
- Review payroll registers immediately after the December payroll is complete.
- Process any necessary pulls to prevent overpayments from crossing tax years.
- The IRS anticipates many employees will be under-withheld if they have multiple income sources, so please encourage them to verify their tax withholdings using the IRS Tax Calculator.
Save these reminders
- Uploads are due 8 a.m. Nov. 26 for BW 111718 with a period end date of 111718. Payroll will process Nov. 26.
- Uploads are due 8 a.m. Dec. 26 for this year’s final off-cycle (OC122018). Processing will occur Dec. 26.
- All 2018 imputed cash transactions must be included in the December monthly payroll.
- There will be no off-cycle during the first week of January 2019.
Register for the Payroll Year-End Wrap Up webinar
Join us from 3 - 4 p.m. Nov. 27 to discuss the payroll calendar year-end checklist.
- Ensuring all pay is correct.
- Identifying and correcting overpayments before Dec. 31
- Correcting underpayments, overpayments and adding additional pay.
- Understanding what employees can expect with additional pay and more.