While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at email@example.com or 303-860-4200, option 2.
Make the smart call: Attend campus sessions this Open Enrollment
Don't miss your chance to dial in on your benefit options at upcoming Open Enrollment sessions and vendor fairs. Benefits professionals will be available at each event to help you understand available benefits options and answer any additional questions, so you can choose the best plans for you and your family.
See when sessions are coming to your campus:
- Anschutz: Monday, April 23, Krugman Conference Hall, Trivisible Room
- CU Boulder: Tuesday, April 24, Recreation Center, Ice Overlook Room
- CU Boulder (Spanish and Laotian Sessions): Wednesday, April 25, Recreation Center, Ice Overlook Room
- CU Denver: Monday, April 30, CU Building, Suite 150 Auditorium
- CU Colorado Springs: Tuesday, May 1, University Center, Theatre 302
- CU System: Wednesday, May 2, First Floor Conference Room
Open Enrollment, running April 23-May 11, is the time of year where you can either waive or enroll in CU benefits plans including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance as well as flexible savings plans.