While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-860-4200, option 2.
Check your 2018-19 benefits selections in the portal
During Open Enrollment, employees made the smart call on their coverage and may have chosen a new set of plans. Now, encourage your department to review their benefits selections in the portal.
- Log in to your employee portal.
- Select the CU Resources tab. (Don't see any tabe? cU Resources is your homepage.)
- Select Benefits Summary from the My Benefits tile on the screen.
- Enter the effective date "7/1/2018"
- Press Refresh. Selections made during Open Enrollment will appear.
Benefits confirmations are available year-round through the portal in an effort to reduce paper usage and eliminate printing and postage costs.
If you have questions about your benefits, call an Employee Services benefits professional at 303-860-4200, option 3 or email email@example.com. We’re here to help.