While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at email@example.com or 303-860-4200, option 2.
5 tasks to complete before Dec. 1’s HCM upgrade
Changes to Hire, Rehire and Additional Job processes, as well as Transfer functionality, take place Dec. 1. Ensure you’re ready by completing the following tasks:
- Catch up on all of the upcoming changes with HCM development blogs.
- Sign up for on-campus training sessions, watch recorded webinars and practice online.
- Verify that you’re using a supported web browser.
- Enter ePar Hire transactions before your campus cutoff date:
- Anschutz Medical Campus School of Medicine: Nov. 16
- CU Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus: Nov. 21
- CU Boulder: Nov. 27
- CU Colorado Springs: Nov. 28
- System office: No deadline
- After Dec. 1, clear your cache and turn off your popup blocker.
If you need an emergency approval, reach out to the approver before Nov. 30 or contact your campus Human Resources office. If your transactions are not approved by this deadline, you must re-enter them using the new Transaction Launch Page after Dec.1.