Looking for your 1095-C? Your IRS Form 1095-C ACA Tax Document will be mailed by March 4. You do not need this form to file your taxes, but you should save it with your tax return.
CU Resources portal to upgrade July 21. Take a tour of new features
A redesigned CU Resources area of the employee portal will go live in July. This will only affect the CU Resources area, not faculty or student portals.
This update will give employees several upgrades, including:
- A responsive design that lets the portal render on tables and mobile devices
- New search feature that will allow you to find items throughout the portal
- Drag and drop tiles to personalize your homepage
- A drop down menu accessible throughout the portal
What does this mean for you?
- Approvals and timecards on the go
- Easily search for items in the search bar
- Customizable homepage for the items you use the most
- Fewer clicks to get to what you want with more homepage tiles
- A more personalized, efficient experience
When will the new portal be live?
The new portal will be available the evening of July 21. An email will be sent when the portal is live, so stay tuned.