While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-860-4200, option 2.
Take action on overpayments and Payroll Expense Transfers before new fiscal year
On July 1, CU welcomes the 2020-2021 fiscal year. If you'd like to start off with a clean slate, take note of these two key processes worth wrapping up by June 30.
- Your department will receive full credit for all overpayments it fully recovers and can verify by June 30.
- Your department will receive prorated credit for overpayments partially recovered by June 30. Remaining amounts will be credited when paid, or during the next year-end cycle – calendar or fiscal – whichever comes first.
Payroll Expense Transfers (PET)
- If you’d like to process a PET with paychecks posted on or before June 30, 2020 as part of the 2019-20 fiscal year, you must submit it and have it approved by 6 p.m. Monday, July 13.
- PETs created or approved on or after July 13 @ 6 pm will post to fiscal year 2021.
- For instructions, review the PET step-by-step guide.
- Questions or concerns? Reach out to email@example.com.