Reviews: Classified staff performance cycle ends March 31, set goals for university staff
The performance cycle for university staff has ended, and the classified staff performance cycle ends March 31. Please ensure you set goals for your university staff by the end of March and prepare for classified staff evaluations by reviewing important deadlines and using the learning resources below.
April 1: The performance cycle begins. All classified staff must be evaluated in April.
May 1: All evaluations must be turned in to your campus human resources office. In May, meet with each classified staff employee to discuss goals for the year.
June 1: Submit a copy of the front page of the performance plan to your campus HR office.
Prepare with performance management resources
To begin preparing for evaluations, use the resources found in this guide or in the chart below.
Access Skillsoft and Lynda.com
- Log on to your campus portal (https://my.cu.edu)
- Expand Quick Links
- Select Start Skillsoft
- Select Library from the top of the screen
- Select your campus folder
- Select a topic from Categories
- Select a course and click LAUNCH
- Log on to your campus portal.
- Click the NavBar.
- Select CU Resources.
- Select Training.
- Select Lynda.com. (Lynda.com will open in a separate window.)