While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at email@example.com or 303-860-4200, option 2.
Prepare for reviews and evaluations: Staff performance cycle ends Jan. 31
The university staff performance cycle ends on Jan. 31. All university staff should be reviewed in February and evaluations must be submitted to your campus Human Resources department by March 1.
Remember, merit increases still tak effect on July 1, despite the earlier review period.
Upcoming deadlines for university and classified staff
Deadlines for university and classified staff are different. Review the timelines for each below.
University staff review cycle
- March 1: Your campus human resoures office must receive all performance evaluations.
- March 1-31: In March, all supervisors should set goals for the next review period with each employee.
Classified staff review cycle
- April 1: The performance cycle begins. All classified staff must be evaluated in April.
- May 1: All evalutions must be turned in to your campus human resources office.
- May 1-31: In May, meet with each classified staff employee to discuss goals for the year.
- June 1: Submit a copy of the front page of the performance plan to your campus HR office.
Performance management resources for supervisors and employees
Resources to increase you (and your employees') performance management skills are available on Skillsoft and LinkedIn Learning. Use the following guide to get started.
Follow these steps to access these resources on Skillsoft and LinkedIn Learning:
- Log into your campus portal
- Click on the dropdown menu at the top of the page and select Training
- Choose the Skillsoft or LinkedIn Learning tiles. The systems will open in seperate tabs.