While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-860-4200, option 2.
New HCM course can help increase your hiring knowledge, gain system experience
Whether your job includes hiring employees or you just want to gain experience with navigating HCM, you’ll benefit from taking the new HCM Hiring Employees Skillsoft course.
This online course, available on Monday, June 10, provides the following:
- Information about creating hire transactions using the Transaction Launch Page.
- Ways to search for candidates and existing records, then submit for approval.
- Practice hire transactions and check their statuses within simulations.
Follow the steps below to access the course on June 10:
- Log into your campus portal.
- Open the CU Resources Home dropdown menu and select Training.
- Choose the Skillsoft tile. After you click the tile, Skillsoft will open in a new tab or browser window.
- Select Library and under CU Custom Content, choose your campus.
- Select HCM from the left-hand menu.
- Find the course CU: HCM Hiring Employees and click Launch.