Have a question for the Employee Services Data Team? Submit a ticket in our Cherwell Customer Portal
Employee Services (ES) has launched a new Cherwell Customer Portal for employees to create and track ES Data tickets. Reasons for opening an ES Data ticket may include:
- Reporting an issue with an existing PS Query
- Requesting a modification to an existing PS Query
- Submitting an idea for a new PS Query
- Asking any general HCM data-related questions
The new Cherwell portal reduces duplicate requests received and streamlines ticket classification and priority. Users can track their ticket status throughout the process, providing transparency into how far along Employee Services is in addressing their issue.
While in the portal, users can find a collection of resources, including:
- Contact information
- Data use guidelines
- Document library
- HCM Community website
- Payroll calendars
- Board of Regent policy.
Bookmark the Cherwell portal for direct access when you encounter a data/query issue or just need to remember the next payday.
Lost the direct link? Follow these steps to find the portal:
- Log in to the employee portal.
- From the CU Resources dropdown menu, select Help/Support
- Click the Employee Services Help tile
- Select your campus and log in with you single-sign on credentials.
A step-by-step guide is available if you need additional help.