Grant Optimization: Changes now live
New grants management/payroll funding controls were enabled last weekend.
Due to the integrations and data flows in place, Concur, CU Marketplace, HCM and FIN users saw changes cascade beginning Oct. 19. Review the timeline to see when changes were made.
- View our webpage’s interactive content to learn about grant management’s project status life cycle, how data flows through the university’s systems, and how ends project end date affects a grant. The page also details on how to address expired and blank funding entries.
- Visit the CU Boulder and CU Denver | Anschutz websites for more information and tools.
Tools to help
There are a number of queries and reports to help you proactively manage funding on your sponsored projects:
- HCM Suspense query in PeopleSoft (CUES_HCM_Funding_Suspense) available in the CU HCM User Work Center
- Positions by Speedtype query in PeopleSoft (also available in the CU HCM User Work Center)
- Use this to identify which positions are generating salary on the project
- mFin reports in CU Data under FIN > HCM:
- PET Aging Report
- Provides dollar and transaction amounts for PETs that are entered 30-60-90 day after the Project End Date