Department Budget Table (DBT) roll forward complete
The Department Budget Table Roll Forward was processed on June 29. The roll forward process created a new DBT funding row effective July 1, 2020 for each active position in its active department unless a July 1 row already existed.
Take the following steps to ensure funding continues for qualified positions:
- Use the CU Position Funding History or the HCM Funding Distribution query (on or after July 1st) to ensure FY21 funding rows were created as expected. Watch for expired funding that will cause payroll to go to suspense.
- Complete a CU Funding Entry to update funding in FY20 and FY21. Learn how with this step-by-step guide.
- Update expired funding affecting July payroll.
- If the June biweekly PPE 7/11/20 funding must be updated, use the new effective date June 28, 2020 in FY20. Use the Apply to Next Fiscal Year to create the new row effective July 1, 2020 for FY 21. This feature will be disabled July 17.
- Do not use the Apply to Next Fiscal Year feature with funding updates effective July 1, 2020 or later.
- Confirm each CU Funding Entry is in Completed status. If the Approved status does not update to Complete, the funding did not post to the DBT.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.