While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-860-4200, option 2.
Campus node prompts added to 13 queries, more to follow
Employee Services is currently reviewing the HCM Query List for enhancements and has added campus node prompts to the following queries:
- Funding Distribution (CUES_HCM_FUNDING_DISTRIBUTION)
- Job List (CUES_HCM_JOB_LIST)
- Time Entry (CUES_HCM_REPORTED_TIME)
- Payroll Register Acct Detail (CUES_HCM_PAYROLL_REGISTER_DTL)
- Vacant Positions (CUES_HCM_VACANT_POSITION)
- Personnel Roster (CUES_HCM_PERSONNEL_ROSTER)
- Payroll Register (CUES_HCM_PAYROLL_REGISTER)
- Training Report (CUES_HCM_TRAINING_REPORT)
- Dept Personnel & Org Roster (CUES_HCM_PERSONNEL_ORG)
- Leave Accruals (CUES_HCM_LEAVE_ACCRUALS)
- Paycheck Distribution (CUES_HCM_PAYCHECK_DISTRIBUTION)
- Personnel Actions History (CUES_HCM_PERSONNEL_ACTNS_HIST)
- Department Information (CUES_HCM_DEPT_INFO)
Node prompts will be added to additional queries as necessary.
Access these queries
To access these queries, follow this path: HCM Community Users > HCM WorkCenter > Resources tab > HCM Queries (on the left-hand side of the screen). Choose Query Manager to search all queries or scroll to the bottom of the list and select Click here for ALL.