Get a head start on your health for the holidays
Implementing healthier habits that stick in the long run can feel elusive. This is doubly true during the holidays when cold weather keeps us indoors and rich holiday treats are everywhere. Omada can help take the guesswork out of pursuing a healthier, more balanced lifestyle.
Omada is a personalized interactive program designed to help members improve their nutrition and fitness. If you are at risk for type 2 diabetes or heart disease and you’re a CU Health Plan member, the Omada program may be available to you at no cost.
Here’s what users can look forward to in one of Omada’s plans:
- Interactive weekly lessons
- A dedicated health coach and care team
- Long-term results through changes to habits and behavior
- Optional wireless smart scale and any necessary connected devices, delivered to your door (depending on plan type and preference)
- A healthier lifestyle in 10 minutes a day
Whatever your needs, having real people in your corner makes all the difference. With Omada, you don’t have to figure out a healthy lifestyle on your own. Get support from a dedicated care team including your own health coach.
Visit the Omada portal and take a one-minute health assessment today to see if you are eligible to start the Omada program for a healthier holiday season.