Fertility benefit offers support for you and your growing family
Recently the University of Colorado, WINFertility, and Ovia-Health cohosted a webinar regarding new helping family-planning benefits available to members of CU health plans administered by Anthem.
You can watch a recording of the webinar, or consult the resources below for more information on WINFertility and Ovia-Health services.
The university, in partnership with WINFertility, offers a family-building benefit to employees and spouses/partners/dependent-child (subject to clinical guidelines) enrolled in any medical CU Health Plan administered by Anthem. This includes CU Health Plans Exclusive, Extended, High Deductible and Medicare.
Visit our WinFertility microsite to check eligibility requirements and view benefit details. You can also reach out by phone:
- Call WIN at 866-430-6068
- Service Team Members are available to discuss your benefit 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (MT) Monday through Friday
- Speak with a Nurse Care Manager by phone or video chat
- Privately track multiple family-planning related activities
- Set calendar reminders for doctor appointments and other medical events
- Get discreet alerts for ovulation tracking
- 1-click Nurse Call for 24/7, real-time access to fertility support
Family-planning and parenthood can bring unexpected emotional and psychological challenges. Ovia Health offers a suite of apps to help families throughout each stage of family-planning, pregnancy, and early parenting. Whether you’re planning to expand your family, expecting a baby in the near future or parenting a new family member, Ovia-Health has tools and resources for you.
- Choose the best app for your needs: Ovia, Ovia Pregnancy or Ovia Parenting. These apps are available through your smartphone’s app store.
- Virtual health services and care navigation is available 12 hours a day, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- App content and coaching available in Spanish