Employee Services Expo shows faculty, staff the advantages of working for CU
The Employee Services Expo is coming to University of Colorado campuses from Oct. 7-22. These events are an opportunity to take a break from work, grab a cup of coffee, and learn about CU’s exclusive perks, discounts and benefits for faculty and staff.
During the expo, visitors will play a quick scavenger hunt by visiting booths from Employee Services, Delta Dental, Anthem, campus organizations, TIAA, PERA, local credit unions and many others.
Some topics they'll cover:
- Which life events allow faculty and staff to change their benefits
- Ways to save more money with voluntary retirement plans
- How to use the Tuition Assistance Benefit to earn a degree
- Details on CU’s medical, dental, disability insurance and life insurance
- Dental plans offered to CU employees, the Delta Dental mobile application, how to use the member portal and find a participating dentist
- How to participate in CU’s wellness programs, such as Move, Omada and Real Help Hotline
- Details on training courses available at no cost to faculty and staff
- Information about Human Resources services and programs
- Financial information and free financial wellness tools
- Information about recreation center programs, services, activities and facilities
- A sneak peek of CU Advantage: Employee Services’ one-stop website for perks and discounts available to CU faculty and staff
At each booth they visit, visitors will collect a stamp on their scavenger hunt list. When they’re done learning about CU’s benefits and perks, they can submit their scavenger hunt checklist and enter into a drawing for one of five $100 prizes.
Join us on your campus from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- CU Colorado Springs: Monday, Oct. 7
- CU Boulder Main Campus: Thursday, Oct. 10
- CU System: Tuesday, Oct. 15
- CU Denver: Wednesday, Oct. 16
- Anschutz Medical Campus: Thursday, Oct. 17
- CU Boulder East Campus: Tuesday, Oct. 22