Marshall Fire: We know that many of our students, faculty and staff have been affected by the Marshall Fire, and the University of Colorado will do everything we can to provide support. Please visit your campus page for immediate resources.
Employee Services Expo shows faculty, staff the advantages of working for CU
The Employee Services Expo is coming to University of Colorado campuses from Oct. 7-22. These events are an opportunity to take a break from work, grab a cup of coffee, and learn about CU’s exclusive perks, discounts and benefits for faculty and staff.
During the expo, visitors will play a quick scavenger hunt by visiting booths from Employee Services, Delta Dental, Anthem, campus organizations, TIAA, PERA, local credit unions and many others.
Some topics they'll cover:
- Which life events allow faculty and staff to change their benefits
- Ways to save more money with voluntary retirement plans
- How to use the Tuition Assistance Benefit to earn a degree
- Details on CU’s medical, dental, disability insurance and life insurance
- Dental plans offered to CU employees, the Delta Dental mobile application, how to use the member portal and find a participating dentist
- How to participate in CU’s wellness programs, such as Move, Omada and Real Help Hotline
- Details on training courses available at no cost to faculty and staff
- Information about Human Resources services and programs
- Financial information and free financial wellness tools
- Information about recreation center programs, services, activities and facilities
- A sneak peek of CU Advantage: Employee Services’ one-stop website for perks and discounts available to CU faculty and staff
At each booth they visit, visitors will collect a stamp on their scavenger hunt list. When they’re done learning about CU’s benefits and perks, they can submit their scavenger hunt checklist and enter into a drawing for one of five $100 prizes.
Join us on your campus from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- CU Colorado Springs: Monday, Oct. 7
- CU Boulder Main Campus: Thursday, Oct. 10
- CU System: Tuesday, Oct. 15
- CU Denver: Wednesday, Oct. 16
- Anschutz Medical Campus: Thursday, Oct. 17
- CU Boulder East Campus: Tuesday, Oct. 22