Attend a live learning event without leaving your desk
As a CU employee, you have engaging, accessible learning tools right at your fingertips. Skillsoft hosts live presentations led by industry professionals. All you have to do is sit and listen without having to leave your desk.
March's live events are Creating Order out of Chaos - Staying Afloat in a World of Too Much to Do by David Allen at 10 a.m. March 7 and Leadership in the Digital Era by Charlene Li, held at 10 a.m. March 22. Creating order explains the five critical tools for getting anything more in control and focused, along with best practices and tools for each step. Leadership in the Digital Era examines how organizations manage transitions to digital tools, the leadership required to manage these changes, and the culture necessary for growth.
Other live events:
- Invisible Influence: The Hidden Forces that Shape Behavior, 10 a.m. April 27
- The One Firm Firm, 10 a.m. Sept. 12
- The Experiential Organization: Designing Employee Experiences So People Want to Show Up to Work, 10 a.m. Nov. 13
Can't attend an event live but still want to watch the presentation? All live events are recorded and available to watch as a video after the event.
Access these events:
- Log on to your employee portal.
- Open the Quick Links menu.
- Select Start Skillsoft.
- Click the Live Events box in the bottom left-hand corner.
5. Multiple events in the upcoming year will be available, including the upcoming "Leadership in the Digital Era," hosted by Charlene Li.
6. Multiple actions are available under each event:
- Select the Launch button to begin the event or test your connectivity prior.
- The Save button adds the event to your Learning Plan and access it from there.
- Add to Your Calendar downloads the presentation as an Outlook calendar event as a reminder.
Learn more about Skillsoft as an online learning tool here.