NOTE This task requires assistance from your eComm Specialist.
Learn all about Reports and Dashboards with Salesforce Lightning. You can build real-time charts to visualize key metrics such as email engagement and event attendance, although eComm primarily uses them to create audience Reports for communications sent through Marketing Cloud.
- Degreed Alumni NOT Current Student
- Degreed Alumni NOT Current Student in Geographic Area
- Alumni who Walked on Campus and NOT Current Student
- Alumni who Walked on Campus and NOT Current Student in a Geographic Area
TIP Once on the Details tab of a Campaign, scroll down and select the custom link 'Campaign Report Upload for MC'. This converts the Campaign to a Report, where you simply modify the criteria to reflect the correct preference category.
How did a single email perform?
EXAMPLE | https://cu.my.salesforce.com/00O1J000006HeoX
How many emails has a recurring communication delivered to over time?
EXAMPLE | https://cu.my.salesforce.com/00O1J000006Hewl
How is my recurring email performing over time?
EXAMPLE | https://cu.my.salesforce.com/00O1J000006Heo3
Who is participating in my event?
EXAMPLE | https://cu.my.salesforce.com/00O1J000006Heom
Who didn't open yesterday's email from Marketing Cloud?
EXAMPLE | https://cu.my.salesforce.com/00O1J000006Hewg
Who didn't open any Marketing Cloud emails in 6 months?
EXAMPLE | Column E Link
What is the affiliation breakdown for people attending my events?
Who attended one of my events?
Who attended 2+ events?
EXAMPLE | Not possible today - request backlogged
What Salesforce reports have MECs created since launch?
EXAMPLE | https://cu.my.salesforce.com/00O1J000006He9l
Did my user send an email without an UNSUB?
EXAMPLE | https://cu.my.salesforce.com/00O1J000006Hewq
- There isn't a field within Email Sends to determine if an email is commercial of transactional in nature. This means the 'Exclusion Report' might be blank although CAN-SPAM was NOT violated.
- There isn't a field within Email Sends to determine if a Data Extension was used as an Exclusion. This means if a user emails University Email Addresses with Data Extensions, you can NOT report on their included and excluded data extensions.
Who is uploading contacts to Salesforce?
EXAMPLE | https://cu.my.salesforce.com/00O1J000006He9g