The eComm team is currently working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic, yet we remain committed to serving our users and ensuring success for both ongoing communications and event management. We encourage you to contact your eComm specialist if you require assistance. You can also take advantage of numerous online resources in the eComm wiki or submit a help ticket if you have a specific request.
NOTE This task requires assistance from your eComm Specialist.
Learn all about Reports and Dashboards with Salesforce Lightning. You can build real-time charts to visualize key metrics such as email engagement and event attendance, although eComm primarily uses them to create audience Reports for communications sent through Marketing Cloud.
- Degreed Alumni NOT Current Student
- Degreed Alumni NOT Current Student in Geographic Area
- Alumni who Walked on Campus and NOT Current Student
- Alumni who Walked on Campus and NOT Current Student in a Geographic Area
TIP Once on the Details tab of a Campaign, scroll down and select the custom link 'Campaign Report Upload for MC'. This converts the Campaign to a Report, where you simply modify the criteria to reflect the correct preference category.
How did a single email perform?
EXAMPLE | https://cu.my.salesforce.com/00O1J000006HeoX
How many emails has a recurring communication delivered to over time?
EXAMPLE | https://cu.my.salesforce.com/00O1J000006Hewl
How is my recurring email performing over time?
EXAMPLE | https://cu.my.salesforce.com/00O1J000006Heo3
Who is participating in my event?
EXAMPLE | https://cu.my.salesforce.com/00O1J000006Heom
Who didn't open yesterday's email from Marketing Cloud?
EXAMPLE | https://cu.my.salesforce.com/00O1J000006Hewg
Who didn't open any Marketing Cloud emails in 6 months?
EXAMPLE | Column E Link
What is the affiliation breakdown for people attending my events?
Who attended one of my events?
Who attended 2+ events?
EXAMPLE | Not possible today - request backlogged
What Salesforce reports have MECs created since launch?
EXAMPLE | https://cu.my.salesforce.com/00O1J000006He9l
Did my user send an email without an UNSUB?
EXAMPLE | https://cu.my.salesforce.com/00O1J000006Hewq
- There isn't a field within Email Sends to determine if an email is commercial of transactional in nature. This means the 'Exclusion Report' might be blank although CAN-SPAM was NOT violated.
- There isn't a field within Email Sends to determine if a Data Extension was used as an Exclusion. This means if a user emails University Email Addresses with Data Extensions, you can NOT report on their included and excluded data extensions.
Who is uploading contacts to Salesforce?
EXAMPLE | https://cu.my.salesforce.com/00O1J000006He9g