The eComm team is currently working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic, yet we remain committed to serving our users and ensuring success for both ongoing communications and event management. We encourage you to contact your eComm specialist if you require assistance. You can also take advantage of numerous online resources in the eComm wiki or submit a help ticket if you have a specific request.
Create Salesforce Campaign and Add Campaign Members
Need to add someone to your audience list? Learn how to easily add an individual to a Campaign in Salesforce Lightning.
- What is the difference between a campaign and a report?
- How are campaigns connected to reports?
- Why do campaigns have such complicated names?
- How do I modify or delete a campaign?
- How do I add an individual contact to a Salesforce campaign?
- How do I add contacts to a Salesforce campaign in bulk?
- Why can’t I see a certain campaign?
- How do I share a campaign with another user?
- How do I share a campaign with a public group?