Salesforce is at the heart of eComm, but it would be nothing without other systems across CU.
- Advance | Donors, Friends & Alumni Updates
- Campus Solutions | Academic & Enrollment Details
- Human Capital Management (HCM) | CU Employment Details
- Identity Management (IDM) | Campus-level Affiliations
- eComm Specialist | Contacts that do not exist in one of the above data systems can be created directly in Salesforce by an eComm specialist
- Marketing Cloud | Populate Email Sends & Individual Email Results (IERs)
- Marketing Cloud and Salesforce have a bi-directional integration. That way a Marketing Cloud email can distribute to a targetted audience created in Salesforce.
- Cvent | Update Event Participation, certain Subscriptions and New Contacts
- eComm Specialists | Update a Consituent's Email Preferences
- Constituent's can adjust their own Email Preferences by receiving an email and selecting 'Manage My Preferences' in the footer
- Advance, Campus Solutions & HCM | Update Constituent's First Name, Last Name, or Email
The data dictionary provides full descriptions and values.