The eComm team is currently working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic, yet we remain committed to serving our users and ensuring success for both ongoing communications and event management. We encourage you to contact your eComm specialist if you require assistance. You can also take advantage of numerous online resources in the eComm wiki or submit a help ticket if you have a specific request.
Salesforce is at the heart of eComm, but it would be nothing without other systems across CU.
- Advance | Donors, Friends & Alumni Updates
- Campus Solutions | Academic & Enrollment Details
- Human Capital Management (HCM) | CU Employment Details
- Identity Management (IDM) | Campus-level Affiliations
- eComm Specialist | Contacts that do not exist in one of the above data systems can be created directly in Salesforce by an eComm specialist
- Marketing Cloud | Populate Email Sends & Individual Email Results (IERs)
- Marketing Cloud and Salesforce have a bi-directional integration. That way a Marketing Cloud email can distribute to a targetted audience created in Salesforce.
- Cvent | Update Event Participation, certain Subscriptions and New Contacts
- eComm Specialists | Update a Consituent's Email Preferences
- Constituent's can adjust their own Email Preferences by receiving an email and selecting 'Manage My Preferences' in the footer
- Advance, Campus Solutions & HCM | Update Constituent's First Name, Last Name, or Email
The data dictionary provides full descriptions and values.