CURRENT STEP | Discovery
Interested in leveraging the eComm platform for your communications and/or events? Complete the discovery questionnaire below with your team before meeting with your eComm specialist for discovery. These questions, aimed at identifying key business needs, will ensure that your eComm specialist can best support your efforts.
Your eComm specialist will continue to be your primary point of contact, providing direct user support including office hours and user groups.
The discovery questions are listed below:
- What is your role?
- Who is on your team and what are their roles?
- What is your internal communications and/or event workflow like?
- Do you regularly partner with any other offices or departments?
About your communications...
- Are you currently sending communications? If so, what platform(s) are you using?
- How many communications do you send each month?
- What type of communications do you send?
- Who is your audience, generally?
- Who develops and approves your content?
- What is your communication plan for the upcoming year?
- If you could change one thing about your current communication model, what would it be?
About your events...
- Are you currently hosting events? If so, what platform(s) are you using?
- How many events do you host a year?
- What type of events do you host?
- Who are your attendees, generally?
- How many attendees are typically at your events?
- What tool(s) do you use for event planning?
- Are there any other event planners on your team?
- How do you market your events?
- If you could change one thing about your events, what would it be?