The eComm team is currently working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic, yet we remain committed to serving our users and ensuring success for both ongoing communications and event management. We encourage you to contact your eComm specialist if you require assistance. You can also take advantage of numerous online resources in the eComm wiki or submit a help ticket if you have a specific request.
PREVIOUS STEP | Post-Training Verification
After you complete either training option, spend a few minutes taking a short verification quiz to become an official eComm user.
CURRENT STEP | Continued Education
Communications | We'll keep you in the loop with:
- eComm News | monthly
- eComm specialist messages| as needed
- Updates, Releases & Outages | as needed
- Audits | quarterly as needed
- You will be notified when your pre-access requirements have expired or if you login history indicates low-use of the applications. These audits are to ensure eComm's security and fiscal resposnisbility, as agreed upon in the user agreement signed by users and their supervisors.
Resources | Looking for more information? Start here:
- eComm Wiki | Search specific tutorials or browse best practices along with tips & tricks on specific applications.
- eComm Specialist | Partner with your eComm specialist to execute your email and event efforts. They are vital in making sure you have what you need in your account to achieve your goals.
- Upcoming Events & Webinars | Attend virtual events hosted by eComm, CU, our external partners and vendors or other indudtry leaders to advance your skills.
- Campus Resources | Checkout specifics to you campus, including processes and timelines along with other offerings (such as access technologies or personell).