STEP 3 | Login, Training & Quiz
After you complete either training option, spend a few minutes taking a short verification quiz to become an official eComm user.
STEP 4 | Continued Education
Communications | We'll keep you in the loop with:
- eComm News | monthly
- eComm specialist messages| as needed
- Updates, Releases & Outages | as needed
- Audits | quarterly as needed
- You will be notified when your pre-access requirements have expired or if you login history indicates low-use of the applications. These audits are to ensure eComm's security and fiscal resposnisbility, as agreed upon in the user agreement signed by users and their supervisors.
Resources | Looking for more information? Start here:
- eComm Wiki | Search specific tutorials or browse best practices along with tips & tricks on specific applications.
- eComm Specialist | Partner with your eComm specialist to execute your email and event efforts. They are vital in making sure you have what you need in your account to achieve your goals.
- Upcoming Events & Webinars | Attend virtual events hosted by eComm, CU, our external partners and vendors or other indudtry leaders to advance your skills.
- Campus Resources | Checkout specifics to you campus, including processes and timelines along with other offerings (such as access technologies or personell).